Monday, February 22, 2010

Cutest Thing Ever

Tonight was my night to put the Bear to bed. She had previously taken a nap today and I knew she'd be up a little late. So we watched a little of the Olympics. While watching the Olympics she got bored and I got sleepy. I fell asleep right as Dan asked if she wanted to do something with him. She responded she wanted to play the monster game. I fell asleep before finding out what the monster game is. He ended up playing the game then getting her ready for bed, reading her library books and then tucking her into bed. She wouldn't go to bed without a goodnight kiss from me, which though very gentle, woke me up. A good thing I think because then I got to see what the monster game was. I wish I had my camera so I could show all of you, because apparently the monster game was taking turns drawing monsters. Taped to our foyer wall is a paper and amongst the scribbles on the page are two very clear monsters, one Daddy drew and one Charlotte drew. (The first time she's actually drawn something that I can pick out.) Quite possibly the best part of my week this week.

3 comments:

Mindy said...

I'll bring my camera over and get a picture for you. Can't wait to see the monsters!

Katie said...

GET A NEW CORD!


Ridiculous.


Keep your eye on the mail as a big box should be coming your way...

dad said...

Charlotte's monster was scaryer than Dan's