Friday, February 05, 2010

February

My kids have been sick for almost two weeks now. Yesterday Greg cried/howled so much that he made himself hoarse. I'm feeling a little low on the energy levels and enthusiasm. I was feeling a bit bad about all this, but then I was able to talk to a few friends. As it turns out the February blues seem to be going around. I thought I'd let all of you in on this in case you're feeling a bit similar. You're not alone. So let's all perk up a bit and make a goal. Let's all make it through February in one piece.

Here's hoping your February is going better than ours.

2 comments:

Nurse Graham said...

The only good thing about February is it is a short month. Sorry to hear that you and the kiddos are still suffering with the "crud" on and off--maybe you all should try and OTC allergy medication because maybe some of the congestion is due to allergies. Just a thought, but of course, always check with your pcp before you do anything.

Mrs. Architect said...

I ALWAYS get the February blues. But mine is usually the February thru April blues. Once the holidays are over, there's NO reason for cold weather and I just want to crawl in a cave and hibernate. That's not even including the yuckiness of allergies...