Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Photos-my growth

My mom just showed me the photos that she took during Christmas and one was of me and my expanding mid-section. My perception is so distorted right now! I don't really feel all that large most of the time. I think that's just becuase I grew little by little and I've been big for a while now. I looked at a similar photo she took of me in September and I realize that I've grown-a lot. So I thought I'd let you all see my expanding girth.





This is me back in September. I think it's funny that I actually thought I was getting big back then! Yes, that is my single-wide trailer in the background. Isn't it beautiful?


This is me at Christmas. Neither of these photos are really great of me, but you get the idea. At work I sit behind a tall counter so that when customers walk in they can only see me from the bust line up. When a mom and daughter came in the other day I got up to show them something in the back of the store so all they saw was my bust line up and then my back side as they followed me. When I swung around to show them something the daughter said, "WOAH! When are you due?" and the mom said, "Congratulations." I thought the delayed reaction was so funny!

1 comment:

Anth said...

You look adorable!