Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Wipeout

It just hit me last night that we need to have all our stuff out of the apartment in 7 days. So today I decided to start moving the stuff in the basement. While Charlotte was asleep I packed up the stuff in the basement and brought it upstairs to the apartment. Then it started to rain so I just left the boxes by the door. I didn't want to wait until Charlotte woke up so when the rain started to let up I decided to just go for it. As I was carrying a tote loaded with stuff I ventured down the porch steps. A total wipeout. Now it hurts to sit. It also hurts to stand. It hurts to wear jeans. I think I may have also hit my head because it hurts too. Man moving stinks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear! I'm sure over the next 2 or 3 days you will find several places other places that got "wiped out". I think you need a moving party, or at least one day of really good help. I hope Vaughn doesn't mind being locked in an escape-proof room while the move takes place! If things aren't better - better, not well- by Friday, you might need a trip to the doctor to be sure nothing is cracked. Wish we were closer to help.