Monday, June 16, 2008

Wrong Again

Last night, starting at around 11, I got sick too. Just as bad as Daniel, only I barfed more. Probably that's because I ate a huge dinner that evening. I never ate any of the tomato so I was wrong about that one. Now the two of us are taking turns trying to keep Charlotte entertained. We go in waves of sickness so which ever person is more sick at that moment gets to have a break and the other one watches Charlotte. All I can say is thank goodness for Disney movies, saltine crackers, and powerade.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope everyone feels better soon. Will this upset the house timetable?

The pictures of Charlotte are very cute.

Maggie said...

After the electrical setback and the lead plumbing setback this sickness setback was pretty discouraging. What is great though is that two couples we're friends with called today and offered to go over and help work on the house tonight. Dan was feeling better by the afternoon so he's over there with them. We are having so very much help! We are so very blessed.

Kev and Chels said...

I'm so sorry you're sick! No fun! The house progress looks great. I tried to fix the link to Emily's photography website. So if you get a chance, let me know if it works for you. Thanks for letting me know.