Friday, July 25, 2008

Photos...Finally

So I'm really tired and don't want to post much, but I thought that since I finally remembered to take my camera to the house and bring the chord to connect it to the computer I'd post pictures. Here goes: Dan sealing the tile on the shower surround.
The gaping hole left after the bathtub disaster.
More hole.
That part on the left was the junction that caused all the problems I believe.
In the emergency my pots were used to collect some of the water and plaster.

My new kitchen, mostly unpacked.
The chords hanging in front of the canisters are for the undercabinet lighting that isn't quite finished yet.
That's the pantry in the corner.
Can you see the plate rail above the fridge? I think I want Daniel to build a shelf above the fridge to put pretty things on. I'm not sure yet. Plus, that's on the very bottom of the list so we'll see if it acutally happens. I'm so proud of what my husband can do.

5 comments:

Katie said...

I LOVE the tile!

Anonymous said...

Wow! It's all looking great

Mom

Unknown said...

I am sitting here cracking up. All of your house projects sound exactly like those that we did in Michelle's old house. Get one thing done, something else breaks. A small leak turns into replacing the entire ceiling. We started video taping these moments and have named the entire collection "This Damn House." Get a video camera - in a few years, these things will be funny.

Maggie said...

Shannon- I have definitely muttered that under my breath a few times while working on our house. We started to record the whole thing with our video camera, but then we moved all our stuff and now it's in a box somewhere, probably on the bottom of a pile, in the very back corner of a room.

Mindy said...

I love the colors in the kitchen! The browns are such good "food colors". Very appetizing, unlike certain lavender kitchens we have been in recently.
Everything is looking so great! You guys are amazing!