Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Answer

All the answers to the question were very good, but none of them were right. Today is day three of a pacifier free zone in the Whiting house. Day one was rough. Day three seems to be fine though. We're still working through things, but he seems to be doing well and still taking pretty good naps. I think it helps that I'm running him down to the ground before I put him down for a nap, but either way he seems to be transitioning fine.

At first I was really nervous about this. It's a hard thing to give up something that seems to stop tears in an instant. It isn't a hard thing to give up something that wakes you up roughly 3 times a night though.

Thanks for all the participation. Better Luck next time.

1 comment:

Dan's mom said...

My next guess was standing verses sitting - still would have been wrong. Congrats on saying goodby to teh pacifirer (have you hidden them from Charlotte so she can't "help" & set him back?)