Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Cheerleader

Today Dan left for Texas where he will be presenting a research study he did with the head of the ortho dept at his school. It will happen on Friday. Until then he gets to listen to all the other studies, and gets dinners and a hotel room and I'm sure is having a good time. It's almost like he's a real doctor. Wont that be great? When he's a real doctor? In like 7 years. Yeah, that'll be awesome.

In the mean time, I'm so proud of all that he is accomplishing along the way. Go Doctor Dan!

2 comments:

dad said...

I am soooo proud of my Sons In Law. They both are the best a Dad could ask for for the two most important people in my life.

Mindy said...

What?! I had no idea he was doing this! Very cool for him, but this really means that we have some catching up to do.