Thursday, July 19, 2012

New Tricks are the Devil

Remember when Lee first learned how to roll from his tummy onto his back?  Was it last week or maybe the week before?  And then we were excited? Remember? And then how last night he perfected how to do that?  And then I was unable to sleep for longer than 40 minutes at a time?

I'm glad someone can remember that, because I might be losing my ability to remember things now that I can only sleep for 40 minutes at a go.

On the plus side, the kids are watching Word Girl right now and Captain Huggy Face is quite possibly the funniest thing on children's television.  I sort of love the part where he dances at the end.  Or maybe its just the 40 minutes getting to me.

1 comment:

Dan's mom said...

Sounds like Lee needs to learn the second part of that trick - back to tummy & soon for your sake.