Thursday, November 15, 2012

Leopard Family

My thoughtful sister has been sending me short clips of her day with her son, my newest nephew, almost every day since he was born.  I've been loving it.  Since I don't get to see him until Christmas this is helping to tide me over.  Because of that I thought I'd share a few clips of my baby for everyone to enjoy. 

This is a photo of my favorite birth mark that he has on his lower back.  Lee has five (or is it six?) birth marks.  I blame Dan, I may have freckles, but that man is part leopard with all of his markings.
This next video is Lee's favorite game to play-jump on Mommy's bed!
And this last photo is not of Lee, but of Greg in the same outfit that Lee is wearing.  It just cracks me up to see how differently this clothing seems to be fitting the second time around.


1 comment:

dad said...

Thanks for the pics