Thursday, February 02, 2006

Italicized

Today I'm wearing my "Bring on the Heat" T-shirt, hereafter it will be referred to as my lucky shirt. Today has been a great day! I got to sleep in all the way until 7:30 this morning! I also had absolutely no complications during my chemistry lab today! I used atomic absorption to correctly tell the concentration of copper in my unknown sample perfectly the very first time! No little wizard picture on the computer telling me to go back and do everything again to figure out my mistake! NOT TODAY MISTER! 100%! A+! First try! I had a good lunch consisting of an open face pork sandwich (leftovers from last night's post roast) with gravy drizzled all over so that it soaked into the bread. Yumm! Then I got a little nap in. When I woke up and walked back to my class I felt on top of the world. Not just good. You know how some days you feel as though you could conquer the world while wearing high heels, make it look incredibly good and still have time to relax and enjoy? I was feeling like that! Then when I got to my class I was faced with yet another reason I like to be a food science major. We had cheese samples in class today! Also I got a chance to wear my new Valentiene's socks with hearts on them. I just got my Valentine's Day gift package from my mom yesterday! I got to eat the Sweetharts and wear the socks and wear my lucky shirt! Man this is a good day!

I also forgot to add that I got to have a good little chuckle out of Heather's quote of the week. Also I just saw this kid across from me in the computer lab totally picking his nose. He was a whole knuckle deep! Oh man that is awesome. (Note to self, don't ever use that computer and wash your hands as soon as you get home.) What a great day!

1 comment:

Heather said...

hehe...I'm glad I could bring about your good luck and bring a little happiness into your world. I remembered that quote the other day because Matt was talking about something being italicized. Anyway, my the heat shirt has stained pips since I always wore it to play soccer in. It's too bad, because I could sure use a lucky day. Maybe I should make a shirt that says I heart Margs or something.