Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Thanks to Ronnie

TOMORROW IS GROUND HOG'S DAY!!!! Anyway, thanks to all the information I recieved last year from my ground hog's post I sounded REALLY smart about this little tradition today when my professor brought it up in class. We have a lot of students from Asian countries so when he says something he thinks they wont know he stops and asks the class if they don't know it. (EX. "Does anyone not know what "in the ball park" means?") Today he wished us a happy ground hog's day tomorrow and then he had to make sure everyone knew about it. I told the class about Phill and General Beauregard and also about the tradition and everything. It was for that reason I decided to thank everyone that added to our ground hog's day discussion last year and to wish you a happy ground hogs day again this year!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Yay for Groundhog pizza, I'm so excited!

Ronnie said...

Don't thank me. Thank the General.

be said...

I don't think you should eat groundhogs, Heather. Groundhogs are people, too.

Heather said...

I don't think groundhogs are people, especially the one's you eat aren't.
P.s. this is a tradition in my home, it's not really groundhog, it's sausage which =ground hog.