Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Oh nuts!

Everytime we go grocery shopping we pass the aisle with the planter's honey roasted peanuts. I always make a comment about how much I love them, but we never get them because well they're just treats and we don't need them.

All day yesterday I was wondering what my Sweetie would get me after our two talks about presents. He's been so busy lately when would he even have time to get me anything? Well, he certainly does know me well! He had gone grocery shopping on his own! (A gift in and of itself.) And purchased me two types of cold cereal and honey roasted peanuts!

These presents may not seem like much to all of you readers out there, but considering our lack of money right now it almost made me cry. He really thought about getting me something! It was way better than candy, flowers, or anything else really. His presents are always winners!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Wow, that made me tear up a little. SOOOOOO cute