Monday, January 11, 2010

The First Photo

For Christmas Daniel's parents gave us a new computer and I love it. It if didn't break it I would pour chocolate sauce over it and eat it I love it so much. Today I just downloaded our Christmas and winter photos off my camera onto the computer. Here are a few of them to remind me that we are managing to have some fun along the way.
Sledding down our front yard.
After Charlotte made her snow angel she made mommy and daddy make them too. She also insisted on wearing the 12-18 month size snow suit. It was pretty funny on her.

Snow fight with Daddy.


Christmas Day. Greg sure does love these balls.



Charlotte loves to dress up. She got to be a construction worker with her Christmas presents.



1 comment:

Dan's mom said...

I had forgotten bout the construction worker getup. I hope Charlotte & Greggie had fun opening the UPS box with all their presents in it.