Thursday, January 28, 2010

You Mean Like On Vay-Kay?

We're back from vacation #3 in 3 months. Sadly, I couldn't take any photos of this one because when unpacking from vacation #2 I stored the battery charger some place really safe and now it's missing and the battery died. So no photos. So now I'm going to have to write everything down. Lucky you.

First, I forgot to bring with us the object d'art my daughter made for her aunt and uncle and when she realized it she was sad and "frustrated" with me. So we ended up using markers on the plane to create another piece of art on the air sickness bag. Katie and the ear doctor loved it. It's on their fridge.

On Thursday we went to the Denver Children's Museum. If we lived there I would probably get a membership because it is awesome for kids Charlotte's age. Charlotte's favorite part was probably the 4 and under section with small houses that she got to play in. Greg also loved that section. Well, I'm guessing he did because that's where he decided to start moving his feet in a forward direction! You got it. He has always liked standing, but previous to last Thursday he didn't even really lift his feet up. Then Thursday he decided to start moving around.

He's pretty cute all wobbly and hanging from my hands sometimes, but clearly moving toward a target. As soon as I can find the battery charger I'm going to share a movie with everyone because now all he wants to do is walk from toy to toy. Not very good for mommy's back.

I think that's it for today.

2 comments:

Dan's mom said...

The really safe place you stored the battery charger is on my kitchen counter.......I'll send it with the Lil'Critter valentine book.
Dan didn't ever get to go to the Denver Stock Show when he was little since we were intucson by then, but it was a favorite with his 3 oldest siblings while Dan's dad was in med school there - if their Grandpa Whiting came over to look at bulls, they got in free! I loved the picture of Charlotte on the pony - it's so very her!

Mrs. Architect said...

Oh my gosh, I would DIE for a piece of art made from an airsickness bag from my niece (after she's finally born - april! yipee!!!). I would hang it on my fridge, and possibly even frame it! Thats SO cute!!!