Monday, March 29, 2010

And Now I'm Red

After dinner tonight Dan and I took the kids to Lowe's to purchase something for the garden in the front of our house. We may not do much, but we do need something. Plus, my husband always has an eye for a bargain and they were selling azaleas in one gallon pots for under $2. Can't pass that up. As we're walking around looking at everything, because who goes to the garden section and doesn't look at all the plants, and I'm concentrating on some very pretty, fairly cheep ground cover, Greg is arching his back turning his head and leaning away toward the person next to me. I guess I'm too used to shopping during the day because I absent mindedly say to him, "Are you just trying to check out that lady next to us?" No response from Greg or the lady. So I look up and see a man. A very large, very full bearded man standing right next to us. So what do I say? "I mean the man." He was a good sport about it and said that was the funniest thing that had happened to him that day, but I was sure embarrassed.

1 comment:

dad said...

NICE, what gave it away, the beard