Monday, March 01, 2010

Shining Armor

I am so grateful for my husband right now. I had a great day today and then around 3:30 I just lost steam. I taught Joy School this morning and then a friend came over and we had a blast, but for some reason I've just been losing energy around that time of day for the last week or so. I've actually taken naps, which is something I haven't done in months. Hopefully I snap out of this soon because my house is in ruins and my kids weren't the happiest of children and it was mostly (all) my fault.

Dan came home and put Greg to bed and then started the dishes while I read stories to Charlotte. (I totally got the better end of that deal, don't you think?) He is still in there doing dishes and I am so thankful to have a husband that does so much service for my kids and me. We are so blessed.

3 comments:

dad said...

How was the PBR? How was Dan's test?

Maggie said...

Dan wont know how his test went for a while. PBR was AWESOME! Anything that starts with flaming letters you know is going to be an awesome show.

Janelle Dobson said...

My energy always runs low around 3- which is okay because that's when at least one of my kids is napping.