Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I finally Got It

Well, after looking for a month and then procrastinating for two months I finally bit the bullet and bought a new battery charger for my camera. Greg has reached the really exciting phase where I can take photos of him actually doing things and Charlotte is always in love with the camera. It was making me sad to not take any photos of my kids. So I excitedly anticipated the arrival of the new battery charger and promised myself to take tons of photos that very day of my adorable children to share with everyone that came to my blog.



The charger arrived just in time to take these:


I case you were wondering. Yes that, conjunctivitis. In both eyes. In both children.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Yuck.

On the plus side, you got a cute pic of Char smiling her real smile instead of her creepy posed smile, so that's good...

dad said...

I wanted to buy Greg some new golf shoes last weekend but your mother said I had to wait until she sees him next week.

Mary Gibb said...

But now you have these lovely photos to look back on and laugh... and after you've finished being quarantined and washed all the linens and nursed sick kids back to health you'll need something to laugh about! Good luck, I'm sorry you're little ones are sick.