Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Things to remember

I just thought I'd write down a few things I don't want to forget.

The other day Greg was pulling himself up on the coffee table and slipped. Charlotte came over, picked him up (terrifying) and said, "Here you go Mr. Chubbers." Which is a nick name that his father gave him and I disapprove of, but it seems to have stuck in her mind.

When I introduced myself during my first mandolin lesson (which was amazing by the way) one of the other students said, "A red head named Maggie. That will be easy to remember."

Someone had forgotten to flush the toilet in a public restroom. Charlotte looked into it and scrunched up her nose. She pointed down to it and said to me, "Look. Eww. Isgusting." I didn't know she even knew the word disgusting.

Greg has graduated from army crawl to something else entirely that has no official name, but he seems to get around just fine. He has also decided that its OK to cruise along furniture if, and only if, there is the possibility of making a huge mess somewhere along the line. Yes, my friends he is now and undo-er.

3 comments:

Katie said...

I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOU TOMORROW!

dad said...

Chubbers is OKay. He takes after his Grandpa

Dan's mom said...

I'm not sure "Mr. Chubbers" is any worse than "the tank" which is what Dan's older siblings called him as a baby.....