Monday, March 08, 2010

My new favorite number

I never used to know what to say when people asked my favorite number. I never felt really attached to any number in particular, but today I found my two new favorite numbers.

Eleventeen

Twelveteen

Those are the best two numbers around.

On a completely unrelated note I realized that I've shared stories about each of the members of my house but me. I thought I'd include a few tidbits about myself. First, I will be starting Mandolin lessons this Thursday which also coincides with Dan's Boy Scouts so we will be having some interesting scheduling for about a month. It doesn't matter though because I'm super excited.

Second, I realized that I have a ton of hair the other day. My friend's husband came up to me at church and told me that their vacuum was losing suction. When he turned it over to investigate he found it totally clogged with my hair. I've never done that before, but I guess I spend enough time there it makes sense.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you did it at grandma's
aunti m

Maggie said...

Oh come now. I'm not the only one with red hair in that bunch.