Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Add it To the List

Charlotte is a puker. I think she follows in her Aunt Katie's footsteps really well. She once puked totally unexpectedly while sitting on my lap waiting to get the oil changed in the car. It was amazing how quickly those men got me out of there.

Today we went in for her well child check. She has a cold, but I didn't figure it was a big deal. I even told them to give her one shot today so that when we come back after she's well she wont have to get five all together. (FIVE!) There were a lot of coughs and gags during the visit, but nothing big. Then in the lobby on the way out she emptied her stomach on the floor.

And then in the car on the way home.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It is so sad when little ones puke ): Finn is definitely a puker too. I was hoping he would grow out of it as he got older, but I don't think that will be the case.

Maggie said...

they NEVER grow out of it. At least I'm more used to it. I used to worry she couldn't breathe. Now I just know this is her "normal"