Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Please Excuse Me

Dear Friends and Family,

It is a week and a half before we know what our next five years holds. (Match Day: March 17)

I'm hosting preschool this week.

I'm cooking for the missionaries this week.

I'm doing my visiting teaching.

I have to go to the doctor's this week.

I'm trying to get our house ready to sell in about two weeks.

So,

If I end up sounding a little extra crazy I do apologize in advance. Give it a couple of weeks and then I should be back to my normal level of crazy.

Thanks,
Maggie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's amazing that when you take care of all of the day to day "little things"- reading with your kids, morning and evening prayers, serving others (like feeding missionaries),etc, etc, etc...- the "big things" seem to take care of themselves. You are an incredible wife and mother, and we are so blessed to have you in our family.
Daddy John

Nurse Graham said...

I thought you were asking from an excusal from blogging because you would totally get a "pass" from me.

Anonymous said...

My grandmother said about cleaning the house...Take care of the corners and the center will take care of itself. I guess that goes for life too.
g-jane

Kara said...

Don't promise too much. For me, the real madness started on Match day and I needed a few months to get back to "normal".

Good luck next week.