Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I want Your Opinion


We found this in our alley. It is sturdy. The wood on the legs is still in tact and isn't scratched up. It's just super ugly and the fabric and padding is totally ripped up. I had Dan bring it home. I know it would take an investment to recover, but I think I could do it. As you can see though it hasn't made it inside the house though. I'm not sure if it would be worth the effort. So here's the question:
Do you think I should keep this to take on as a project?

3 comments:

Kara said...

As someone who is a little paranoid, I have to ask, "Have you checked it for bed bugs?"

Secondly, do you really need the stress right now of a big project that you'll have to worry about hiding whenever the house is being shown?

I'd wait and find a new chair to work on once you're settled in your new city.

Katie said...

Not right now, my love.

That's a big project with all the curved lines and you just don't have the time. Too bad because it could be a really stunning chair.

Behrmans said...

First thought... bed bugs!