Friday, March 18, 2011

Happy Birthday to MEEEEE

It is a little ridiculous how excited I get for my birthday. Every year I keep waiting for me to not get so excited, and every year I still am.

There are two presents and two cards sitting on the top of our secretary for me to open tomorrow. I've been eyeing them for days. What could they possibly be?! And Daniel's present to me isn't even there yet.

I'm also super excited for my daughter's birthday next Friday. We're having a huge informal bbq for her on Saturday and I've been starting to think about how much fun I can make the day for her.

I CAN'T EVEN WAIT.

But I guess I'll have to since I'm married to the King of Waiting.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hooray, happy birthday! Have lots of fun!

Dan's mom said...

I think he became the King of Waiting becasue my cards are always "in teh mail" on the actula birthday - enjoy your pancake cake tomorrow!

denise said...

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday Dear Maggie
Happy Birthday to you

Love Ya,
Mom

this makes three