Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Pre-School

We have a carpool for pre-school. I drive Charlotte and her little friend to school and the other mom picks them up. It's pretty awesome.

Also, sometimes we host pre-school at our house and sometimes I'm the helper at someone else's house.

All told Greg has had a pretty good look at what pre-school is for Charlotte and he loves it. Last week I was the helper and Greg came along with me. He sat for storytime, he listened for listening time, he did the exercises during exercise time and the crafts at craft time. I was pretty impressed and I think it was the influence of 6 other 3 and 4 year olds that kept him going in the right direction.

Today I dropped the girls off at pre-school. After they got out of the car and he realized that he wasn't getting out of the car his little heart was broken. He melted into a sad pool of snot and tears in his car seat. I ran in, dropped them off, and then ran back to the car. I asked him, "Did you want to go to pre-school?" To which is sad little response was, "uh-huh." Sorry kid, maybe when you're older.

No comments: