Thursday, December 06, 2012

Crappy Day

Was going to post some Christmas love here today.  Then I ran out of time and energy.  Why?  You may be asking.  Well, I'll tell you.

I think Lee caught some sort of GI bug.  He is usually a prolific pooper, but it has been every hour for the last couple of days.  Today he was very cute in the tub.  And then he pooped in the tub.  And then we were late dropping Greg off for preschool so I figured I'd do it when I got back.

I got back when Charlotte got home from Kindergarten and wailed that she "NEVER gets to have friends over!"  Which is sort of true for the last week or so.  I decided to invite our neighbors over.  It's an easy out in that situation.

I started cleaning the dried on poop in the tub when the neighbor girl came running upstairs telling me that there was dog poop in the basement.

It wasn't just dog poop.  One big plop of poop is gross, but I can handle that.

The kids had been playing outside and the two youngest (Greg and the neighbor's little sister) stepped in dog poop up and around their shoes.  They had no idea because they came inside and then

wait for it

wait for the awful

jumped on my new sofa.  You can't even make this sort of horrible up.  I was interrupted from cleaning up someone else's poop in the tub so that I could clean up dog poop on my sofa.

Sometimes kids are so gross.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aaaahhhhhhhhhh, that is horrible!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

beyond horrible!!!!!!!!!!!
g-jane