Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Inspiring

Today Charlotte had her ice skating lessons.  I find it inspiring that she went from knowing absolutely nothing about ice skating to doing this.  That she was willing to admit not knowing anything and falling and failure and because she was willing to just try she is now able to do this:
And also today they taught her how to skate backwards.  Before today she had never done that before and now she can do it.  She's obviously not great at it as the total crash at the end of the video can attest, but she got herself back up and tried again after this video.  
I find that attitude inspiring.

4 comments:

denise said...

what fun it is to see her skate! It puts a big smile on my face, just like I was there!

dad said...

Tooooooooooo Much. I could never skate backwards.

Anonymous said...

A fun way to raise the learnning curve. g-jane

Dan's mom said...

Looks like Charlotte was one of the better backwards skaters. I'm glad she is snjoying her lessons.