Saturday, December 01, 2012

Unexpected

On Monday afternoon I was working when I suddenly noticed that all the children were quiet.  And not close.  Usually cause for concern I searched them out.  Charlotte and Greg (with Charlotte's help) wrote letters to Santa.  Here they are.

Greg's:
 Exact transcription:
Dear Santa
I haveint bin prficd bt I have bin godt I wot u gren asrom
Translation:
Dear Santa,
I haven't been perfect but I have been good.  I want a green transformer. From Greg (That part was on the back)

Charlotte's:
Exact Transcription:
Dear Santa
I wot for crismis urocer pone and u athrob and u sliprs and umecin grl dol and sorisis
Frum Charlotte
Translation:
Dear Santa,
I want for Christmas a (I have no idea what urocer pone is) and a bathrobe and slippers and an american girl doll and surprises.
From, Charlotte

Though these are awesome.  I think I'm going to sit down with them and help Charlotte to spell things correctly.  So there you have it.  Greg wants transformers (though about 90% of the time when you ask he actually says "A Monster Truck that Jumps.") and Charlotte wants surprises.

4 comments:

Dan's mom said...

A rocker pony maybe?
These are precious - an remarkable for a kindergartener to produce. I love that she makes no mention of her behavior. We'll assume she's been perfect...

Nurse Graham said...

Surprises are better than psoriasis, which is what her phonetic spelling reminded me of.

Maggie said...

She wouldn't be asking for a rocker pony because we already have one of those.

denise said...

Racer pony? From my little pony?