Thursday, August 16, 2007

Nosy Neighbor

I am such a nosy neighbor! I didn't realize this until this morning. Five police cars and one ambulance were parked across the street from our house. There was someone on the ground on the other side of the ambulance so I couldn't really see what was going on. Then they picked up my neighbor, Larry, from the ground onto the gurney. His roommate was out there talking to the police. The weird thing is that they were not in front of their house. They were about four houses down. Then when they were putting him into the ambulance he was yelling, "You! get away from me. All of you, let me go! Stop touching me." And that's when I noticed how all is arms and legs were strapped down. There have been so many ambulances going around in St. Louis since we moved here. I figured someone had passed out because of the heat (record breaking highs.) I just stood at our second floor window watching them for a good five minutes until they left. I am so nosy!

No comments: