Thursday, August 09, 2007

Teething?

So I think Charlotte might be getting a tooth. Here are the symptoms:
  • She's fussy all the time. Even when I'm holding her (which usually quiets that). She's not really outright having a fit, just unhappy and wants me to know about it.
  • She's drooling excessively. The whole front of her dress was wet yesterday.
  • Today I gave her one of those toys that you put in the freezer so it's cold. She chomped away on it until it fell out. Then she cried again.
  • She's sleepy.

The only thing is that I can't feel a tooth yet. So we'll see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Charlotte is about the right age to start teething & the behaviors sound right. sometimes it takes several days for the tooth to come through(I remember getting my 12-year-old molars, since I was 14 at the time & it was not fun & lasted a week!) Keep the frozen toys coming & watchout for frustrated biting.