Tuesday, August 21, 2007

The Zoo

Today was Charlotte's first day at the zoo! It was great fun! The St. Louis zoo is FREE and so I'm sure we'll be taking advantage of it often. The thing about it being free is I didn't feel pressured to see everything today. When Charlotte got sleepy and hungry we simply went home. Her favorite part was the penguins. I took her out of her stroller and held her up to see them. The penguins were being fed so they were noisy. I didn't know that penguins made any noise at all, but they do and they're pretty loud. Well, Charlotte wanted to add her noise to the mix so she was squealing. It was pretty funny.

This is the two of us with the penguins behind. It was pretty dark in there so you can't really see the penguins, but they were swimming all around.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like both of you are enjoying the zoo!

The Barkers said...

I love the penguins at that zoo!!! My favorite are the puffins! You should call my sis because she and her husband LOVE to go to the zoo...

Katie said...

You guys are so cute!

Penguins are my favorites too! Last time I found out that they love to chase the light reflected off the face of my cell phone. It was so much fun playing with them. It was like playing with Stanley when he was little!

Anonymous said...

What a happy baby!!!