Friday, August 24, 2007

Our New Fridge

So I was kinda bummed to hear that our new fridge would come today. You are probably wondering why. It's because I was going to go over to my friend Tammy's house this morning and I was informed yesterday that the fridge guys were coming between 8 and noon. Since we were going to get together at 9:30 our plan was out. Luckily she said she could come to my house and wait with me. Also, the fridge guys came at 8! That's never happened to me before, but I was really excited. My landlord had set the whole thing up and decided he needed to be here to make sure that they took the old fridge away.

You'd think that I would be really happy right now right? I got to spend the morning with my friend and a new fridge. Only half of those things happened. I did get to spend the morning with my friend and it was great. I did NOT, however, end up with a new fridge. Let me ask you this one question, when getting a new fridge what is the first step in finding the right criteria? In my book it would be measuring the old fridge, the opening, and the areas you will need to take the fridge to get it into place! I mean honestly, who doesn't measure? You'll end up buying a fridge that is way too big! They couldn't get the fridge down the hallway! My landlord just kept telling them that they should be able to do it. I looked and there was no way they were going to be able to get that fridge in there. They wont be able to get the fridge in if it's too big for the hole you've got to put it through. It's not like fridges can squeeze! So that was a big hassle, and there's no fridge.

No comments: