Monday, May 22, 2006

Memorial Day

On Thrusday we're leaving Corvallis! Yeah! We're going to go home and have a four day weekend! (I like to refer to this as my spring break since I spent my spring break taking care of my wonderful nieces and studying Physics). Anyway, as I was sitting in class today my thought process went like this:

Chromatography is very important. ....I need to make sure I have everything done before I leave on Thrusday so I don't feel guilty about leaving....and size exclusion is very good if what you want to separate are different sized particles....maybe I should make a list of everything that must get done....Ion exchange is very good for use in separating out proteins....Ok, now for my list. I forgot about needing to get in my food processing lab data! I also have a lab due tomorrow that I haven't even started yet!........the batch type process for chromatography has been phased out and is no longer even used in industry. Ok, well if I just schedule out every hour of my week this week I think I may still be able to take the test and turn in both lab write ups and write my learning module before I leave......

Yes, I'm pretty sure that food analysis today was a waiste of my time. The reason for this is not merely because I didn't listen (which as you can see I was listening at least half the time), but also because we went over chromatography very in depth last term. Sometimes I think my professors don't talk to each other. On the plus side I'm excited out of my mind to be having a vacation! I can't wait for Thursday to come!

No comments: