Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Mmmm.......Cookies (And other news)

Well the extra long weekend was AMAZING! I had tons of fun and I don't care how stressed I get this week it will still have been worth it to go home. Now I only have two more weeks of class and then finals and then I'm done for FOREVER! Highlights of this week include:
  • On Monday my mother-in-law started baking LOADS of cookies for us to take home! She loves us tons. Plus, can anyone guess what kind of cookies she made? That's right, chocolate chip and snickerdoodle. The two best cookies ever.
  • I made a really cute skirt on Saturday I think (it may have been Friday, I just packed in so much fun that I can't remember what we did each day. It's all a blur.) I wore it to church on Sunday. I love it.
  • I got my hair cut this weekend. Now it is just past my shoulders (which may not seem short for some of you, but I did get a good 4-5" cut off). It feels so light and breezy! Plus this way I can just pull it back if we go camping or anything this summer.
  • Sadly I had to throw away our Ranunculus. When we got home they were CRAWLING with aphids. I literally couldn't see any plant left, just aphids. I was just going to shake them off but the poor little plants wouldn't have made it. Plus, I don't want the aphids to get to my herbs, which are coming along nicely.
  • Going to Logan seems more and more concrete every day, which I love. On Sunday my dad called one of his friends that lives in Logan and works for a food company down there. He said he'd ask around to see if anyone was hiring so I might actually get a good job in the food industry, which I had previously given up on. YEAH!
Well, I have to go to class now so that has to be it. I hope everyone has a great day today!

1 comment:

Katie said...

This is me, SO SO jealous that you got to go home. I missed you guys this weekend