Friday, May 12, 2006

A mistake

Getting out of bed today was a mistake. I'm sick and my head is about to explode. That didn't start until half way through my first class. I felt so stressed and so physically exhausted in my food engineering class today I almost started to cry. The tears started to well up and it took everything I had not to look like a baby in front of the class. I still have one more class left at 2 pm and I am determined to go because we're going over one of the homework problems that I couldn't figure out. I should go, but I'm worried that what my teacher says wont make any sense like this morning when he was talking about tube in tube concurrent flow heat exchangers. I don't think I should have t0 figure out engineering when my brain is about to ooze out my nose. The only positive of today is that we got back our food analysis tests and I got the high score of 93%. I'm so sick though I can't really enjoy it. Uugh!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Glad to hear you're kickin bootie at school.

Sad to hear you don't feel good.

I love you kiddo